Monday, October 24, 2011

Why I Started This Blog.

So those of you who have followed my other blogs already know that I am a terrible, inconsistent blogger. So why then, would I want to start another blog? The short answer is because I want to :)! The truth is, I am a terrible journal keeper. I have thoughts about the gospel that I want to write down, but never do. I think a blog is a better way to journal for me (although some would question this). Also, I love discussing the gospel whether it be on Sunday in Relief Society, during a visiting teaching visit, with my family during Family Home Evening or with a friend at lunch. Why not create a blog to be able to discuss the gospel with even more people? Consider this a safe place to discuss gospel topics. I invite all to participate. I realize there will be some that disagree with the thoughts I express here. I encourage you to share your opinion/experiences, as long as your comments remain respectful to the writer and readers of this blog. :)

If you have a topic you would like to discuss/post on, please let me know. I would love for others to contribute!

No comments:

Post a Comment